Blades of Time review
Published & copyrighted by Gaijin Entertainment Corporation
Falx-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasure hunter, sets out on a journey to an ancient island in search of new adventures. While rich in bounty, the island is also filled with the magic of Chaos, being at the same time home to blood thirsty monsters. With a host of colorful characters, eye-popping visual appeal, tons of treasure and a huge variety of combat skills to master, Blades of Time will bring just as much fun and satisfaction both to gamers that are new to the action adventure genre and to experienced players.
- Time Rewind. The ability to rewind time will help Ayumi to solve different puzzles and fight with armies of monsters.
- Meetings and encounters. While traveling Ayumi is sure to meet lots of cuddly, funny and mysterious characters. Each of them will make a contribution to the story of the blonde's risky adventures.
- Beautiful in-game world. The world of the game is packed with a variety of fantastic landscapes. Here players can find everything: from snowy valleys to dense jungle, ancient cities and temples and even sky islands.
- Martial arts. Over 40 different combo attacks as well as spells of different magic schools will help Ayumi to defeat all the enemies that stand in her way.
- Precious time. Ayumi’s ability to speed herself up in no time will help her to catch up with enemies, flee from her pursuers and travel all over the in-game world, making use of its unique landscape features.
- Coop and PvP are available in the special "Outbreak" mode.
Gaijin Entertainment Corporation