Scotiabank Mobile Banking review
Falx-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The Scotiabank Mobile Banking app makes it easy to manage your accounts, make payments, transfer funds, and more, all from your Android device.
BANK WHEN YOU WANT, HOW YOU WANT
• Deposit CAD and USD cheques in minutes using Mobile Deposit
• Stay on top of your account activity with Scotia InfoAlerts.
• Pay on-the-go with Android PayTM and eligible Scotiabank debit, credit, or prepaid cards.
•Send money to anyone, anywhere with Interac e-Transfers in Canada and Western Union Money Transfers around the world.
• By pressing the button, downloading the Scotiabank mobile banking app published by The Bank of Nova Scotia, or setting up your device to do so automatically, you consent to the installation of this app, its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app.
• If you enable Location services for our app, we’ll use this information to provide you with maps of services available in your area.
• If you enable Contacts, we’ll use this information to populate e-Transfer recipient information.
• When you use Scotiabank’s Mobile Deposit feature, we will access your device camera to take a picture of your cheque; record the cheque number, account number, institution transit number, and amount; record your device model, as well as its OS version and manufacturer.
When you download or update this app or when you apply for, enroll in or use a Service via mobile banking, we may collect information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, and transaction data, as well as personal information. We may collect, use, disclose and retain this information as set out in the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement ( http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,351,00.html) and to determine which settings are appropriate for your computer system, to provide or enhance digital functionality and banking options, and for security purposes, internal analysis and reporting. You may withhold consent to the collection, use and disclosure of this information, although this may prevent you from using the digital channel to apply for or use a Service, to communicate with us, or may reduce the functionality of that channel.
Contact us at 1-800-472-6842 (Canada/USA) or at +14162883899 if you need support, or help uninstalling our app.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1