Tourist Bus Simulator - BB40 review
Published & copyrighted by TML-Studios
Falx-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This ContentThe BB40 is a classic minibus and the perfect choice for the transportation of small groups of passengers! It's manoeuvrability, efficiency and agility compared to larger buses make it ideal for your first trips and even later for fast-paced routes.
It's the right choice to speed up the process of building your company's fleet and staff at the same time. This vehicle is just ideal for an island such as Fuerteventura.
The reduction to the most essential functionalities of this minibus makes it a great vehicle for new drivers to just focus on driving and transportation of their passengers. This simplicity has no negative impact on the results of your trip. No fancy bells and whistles, just straightforward transport from A to B. It is the pure joy of driving onboard one of the most iconic minibuses of the world.
- 6-gear automatic transmission
- Good old analogue dashboard displays, needles, buttons and switches
- Folding passenger door
- Seats for up to 22 passengers
- Interactive lights and indicators, wipers, horn, old school A/C and vents, driver window and door, and radio
- No bells and whistles, except makeshift navigation via a tablet, it's the 21st century after all
- Repaintable via Steam Workshop
20 MB available space